MA: July 26 – August 01 2020
NJ: August 05 – 11 2018
Massachusetts Camp (July 26, 2020 – August 01, 2020)
$50 Late Fee!
|Each camper when parent also attends||$260||$310||$360|
|Each camper when guardian attends||$310||$360||$410|
|Each accompanying camper under 8||$160||$210||$260|
Registration for 2020 will open in late April/early May!
Early registration will end June 22, 2020.
Registration must be submitted by this date to save $50 per camper/child. So hurry!
You will need the following information for registration.
- Names and information such as date of birth for each person attending Camp
- Medical information such as health insurance and allergies to various things for each person attending Camp
- Total registration fee payment method. You can pay by credit card or by check. Please note: for a limited time only, no credit card processing fee will be applied if making payment by credit card.
- The following documentation can be submitted to Camp Registrar after online submission of registration form. If this documentation is not submitted, the registration is incomplete and attendance to Camp will be denied.
- Approval from physician for physical activities
- For campers/children: physical exam report that includes vaccination information
- For adults: a simple letter from doctor stating that person is able to perform physical activities
- Copy of health insurance card for each attendee
The following information may be very useful for preparation for Camp.
New Jersey Camp (August 05 – 11, 2018)
Early registration ends June 19, 2018 Save $50!
Regular registration ends July 31, 2018
Late registration after July 31, 2018 $25 late fee!
NJ Camp Registrar: Mr. Sudhir Patel; 12 Maison Place, Voorhees, NJ 08043; Tel: 856-810-0839; Email: email@example.com
This registration process is only for the New Jersey Camp. Please see the ‘Massachusetts Camp’ section above for registering for the MA camp.
You may download the following forms, fill them out, and mail biology assignment writing service them with the additional required documentation to NJ Camp Registrar. The forms must be postmarked by the specified dates. Please read the Information/Rules document for information and application procedure.
The forms are in Adobe PDF format. You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.